Announcement

Collapse

Looking For Set TV?

Hello, did you get here from Set TV's website? NagraStar has recently won a lawsuit against Set TV pertaining to the rebroadcasting of programming from DISH Network without authorization. As a result, Set TV was forced to shut down their services and hand over their website domain. To new visitors who are coming from Set TV's website, we highly encourage you to politely participate in the forums or to ask us any questions you may have. Please keep in mind that we will log and monitor your IP address for the purposes of tracking piracy.

If you are looking for IPTV, DISH offers several streaming alternatives that are completely legal. There is DISH Anywhere, a service that lets you stream thousands of TV shows, movies, and clips on demand to your computer, smart-phone, or TV. You can also watch live TV, and record your favorite shows. You can learn more about DISH Anywhere at DISH's official website here: https://www.dish.com/features/dish-anywhere/
If you are looking for streaming only live TV, you can look into Sling. Sling is a live TV streaming service that you can get for only $25 a month. You can view more details about Sling here: https://www.sling.com/
See more
See less

Pirate from Puerto Rico, Statement of Facts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate from Puerto Rico, Statement of Facts

For not investigating well before, I ended up using piracy.
    My name is [REDACTED] and I'm from Puerto Rico. 9 years ago I tried to watch television paying less than a subscription without having knowledge that it was not legal. When I knew it was not legal, I got out of that deal. About a month ago I received a certified letter from Nagrastar with a case in court because of what I did. I contacted Nagrastar and they were flexible with me, giving me a fine and payment plan for it. What I did was not with knowledge, but I did it and I am aware that I have to pay. The law does not fail and now for that mistake I have to pay. I urge everyone who reads this to see it as a piece of advice and ignore the wonders they offer you online. Everything good has its cost and all the errors have to be paid.